Installing the theme
- Select the Appearance panel ->Themes.
- Click on add new theme.
- Then click on upload theme.
- Click on choose file locate ultrabootstrappropro.zip theme in your computer.
- Select ultrabootstrappropro.zip and click install and activate now.
- Go to Dashboard -> Pages -> Add New.
- Set the title, add the contents and add featured image (if you want).
- Publish the page. Add more in the similar way.
- Go to Dashboard -> Posts -> Add New.
- Set the title, add the contents and media files, set featured image.
- Select the category and in case if you have not added any category in your theme. You can see “Add New Category” in categories section.
- Click “Add New Category” and give name to the category and click on “Add New Category” button.
- Check the category you like and Save.
Change Colors & Fonts
- From Customize -> Theme Color & Font.
- You can see:
- Theme Color: Change the color of the theme from here.
- Choose Font Family For Your Site: Choose one of the font families available in the drop down.
- From Admin Dashboard -> Appearance -> Customize section, go to Site Identity.
- From Site Identity you will be able to add various option related to site identity like:
- Site Logo: You can add your own logo from here. Click on “Select Logo” button, choose your logo and adjust its size. Your logo will be displayed on the website.
- Site Title: Add the main site title of the site from here.
- Tagline: It changes the tagline (i.e. Description) of the site. Just below the site title.
- Display Site Title and Tagline:This enables/disables the site title and tagline from the site.
- Site Icon:The Site Icon is used as a browser and app icon for your site. The icon must be square, and at least.
- From Customize -> Colors.
- You can see:
- Header Text Color: Allows you to select the color for the header text.
- Background Color: Allows you to change the background color of website.
You can add an image that displays on the header of the website from here.
- Current Header: Click on “Add new image” and select and adjust image. Set image as background of header.
- Hide image: You will see this option after adding image and it will hide your background image.
- Add new image: Allows you to add more images.
- Randomize Uploaded Headers: Previously uploaded images can be displayed randomly as the background image.
- From the Customize section, go to Background Image.
- From Background Image you will see:
- Background Image: This will change the background image of the whole site.
- Preset: This will give you many choices to display your background image.
- Image Position: It will manage the position of the background image.
- Repeat Background image: On checking on the check box here, it will repeat background image.
- Scroll with page: On checking in the given checkbox, the background image will scroll with page.
- From Customize section, go to Menus.
- From Menuclick on ‘Add on Menu’ button and you will be able to create a menu.
- Now you need to add items to this created menu.
- From Customize section, go to
- From there you can see :
- Footer One: Add widgets like Text box, Search, Recent Posts, Meta, Archives etc.
- Footer Two: Add widgets like Text box, Search, Recent Posts, Meta, Archives etc.
- Footer Three: Add widgets like Text box, Search, Recent Posts, Meta, Archives etc.
- Footer Four: Add widgets like Text box, Search, Recent Posts, Meta, Archives etc.
Static Front Page Options
- From Customize section, go to Static Front Page.
- From Static Front Page, you will see:
- Front page displays: Select one of the two options in order to display the static content or latest content in your front page.
- Front Page: Select a page that you want to set as front page. You can add new page by clicking on Add New Page and set that as front page.
- Posts Page: Select a page that you want to set as posts page. You can add new page by clicking on Add New Page and set that as post page.
Add Custom CSS
You can add your own CSS from here and make the desired changes in design of the theme.
- From Customize section -> Additional CSS.
- From Additional CSS, you will be able to add your own CSS
At first Go to Dashboard -> Appearance -> Customize -> Ultrabootstrap Theme Options. You will see the following options:-
- Choose Category: Choose one of the categories you made in order to display in slider section.
- Slider Post Order: There are three options:
- Ascending: Arranges slider in ascending order.
- Descending: Arranges slider in descending order.
- Random: Arranges slider in random order.
- Check to disable/enable slider: Check in one of the two options:
- Disable: To disable slider.
- Enable : To enable slider.
- No of Posts To Show On Slider: Choose one number from the drop down in order to decide how many posts/images are to be shown on the slider section.
The content in this section is displayed in welcome section.
- Welcome Heading: Add heading to the welcome section of the homepage.
- Welcome Second Heading: Add second heading of your choice in the box.
- Welcome Text: Add a welcoming text that represents your website.
- Welcome Button Link: Add link for the button. On clicking “Read More” you will be redirected towards the link you gave.
Manage featured section from here with options below:-
- Title: Set the title of the section.
- Choose category: Choose one of the categories you made in order to display in features section.
- Check to disable/enable Featured: Check in one of the two options:
- Disable: To disable features section.
- Enable : To enable features section.
- Featured Post Order: There are three options:
- Ascending: Arranges featured posts in ascending order.
- Descending: Arranges featured posts in descending order.
- Random: Arranges featured posts in random order.
- No of Posts To Show On Featured: Choose one number from the drop down in order to decide how many posts are to be shown on this section.
Social Links & Copyright
Add links to your social media from here.
- Facebook: Give your facebook page/profile link.
- Twitter: Give your twitter profile link.
- Googleplus: Give your googleplus profile link.
- Linkedin: Give your linkedin page/profile link.
- Pinterest: Give your pinetrest page/profile link.
- Edit Copyright Info: Add Copyright text to the text box which will be displayed in the footer of the website.